Cost of Dental Implants
"How much do dental implants cost?" is one of the most asked questions by our prospective patients. We understand that dental implant costs are of the utmost concern to you and want to provide you with an accurate price quote.
Every patient's situation and needs are different. In order to establish an accurate price quote, Encinitas Dental Care offers a Free Consultation including 3D XRay, where your specific condition can be assessed by our team of doctors. From there, a firm and fixed quote will be provided to you. Because we are an all in one center, we are very efficient and can reduce our rates to be competitive with most other offers. You will then be able to accurately budget for your specific dental implant costs.
Here's what you can expect during your Free Consultation at Encinitas Dental Care:
1. You will meet with your personal Dental Implant Coordinator where your specific medical situation and dental needs will be reviewed.
2. A Complimentary 3D XRay of your entire mouth will be made. This XRay will be reviewed by our dental implant team.
3. You will meet with the doctors to discuss your dental needs and have your questions answered.
4. We will present potential treatment options and their associated costs to you.
4. Based upon your input, we will develop a personalized treatment plan for you, including a firm and fixed price quote. This price quote will be honored by us for up to 3 months from the date of your Free Consultation.
To review your treatment options and to receive your personalized dental care plan, please schedule your complimentary consultation today!
We understand that dental implants can be a significant financial decision for our patients. In order to make this step as easy as possible, we also have a variety of payment options which we will be glad to review with you during your complimentary consultation.
In addition, we accept:
We also work with:
For more information, visit our Dental Implants microsite.